Building Surveyors in Birmingham
Whether you are a building owner, investor, or construction company, our building surveyors in Birmingham help ensure your buildings are safe, structurally sound, and compliant with regulations. Our building surveying services in Birmingham include:
- Building inspections
- Building regulation compliance
- Project management
- Dilapidation surveys
- Building maintenance
- Expert witness
- Residential property valuation
Our team of commercial and private building surveyors in Birmingham has extensive experience in the industry and is committed to providing high-quality services to our clients. We work with you to understand your needs and provide tailored solutions that meet your requirements. Let us know how we can assist you with building surveyor services to ensure your building’s safety, compliance, and efficiency.
Send us a message
We take pride in our work! Care for a look at some of our wonderful 5 star reviews on trust pilot, google or our social media pages?
As members of the RICS (Royal Institution of Surveyors) you can be assured that our survey and valuation service is both expert and professionlal.
Proudly working in association with the Residental property surveyors association, proving professional surveying services in Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
RICS Home Survey
Chartered by RICS, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), our building surveying services in Birmingham are designed to provide an independent assessment of the condition of a property, highlighting any defects or issues that may affect its value or saleability. Our chartered building surveyor in Birmingham can provide several types of RICS home surveys based on the level of detail and scope required:
- RICS Condition Report: This is the most basic type of RICS home survey, which provides a clear and concise overview of the property’s condition, highlighting any urgent defects that require attention.
- RICS HomeBuyer Report: This is a more thorough and detailed survey that includes a visual inspection of the property and a more in-depth assessment of any defects or issues. It also has a valuation of the property.
- RICS Building Survey: This is the most comprehensive type of RICS home survey, which provides a detailed assessment of the property’s condition, including advice on repairs and maintenance. This survey is recommended for older or non-standard properties or those undergoing a significant renovation.
Want To Find Out More?
Contact our team to find out more about any of our surveying services in Kidderminster
Help to Buy Valuation
Help to Buy is a UK government scheme that assists people wanting to buy a home but needing help to save for a deposit. Help to Buy valuations are assessments of the current market value of a property purchased through the Help to Buy scheme.
Our private building surveyors in Birmingham also provide help to buy valuations: They will assess the property’s value based on various factors, including its location, size, age, condition, and any improvements or renovations that have been made. The valuation is used to determine the amount that can be borrowed from a Help to Buy equity loan, a loan provided by the government to cover up to 20% of the property’s purchase price. Some of the key benefits of a Help to Buy valuation include:
- Accurate Property Value
- Confidence in Purchase Price
- Access to Funding
- Fair and Impartial Assessment
Building Survey Level 2
Our building surveyors in Birmingham also provide Building Survey Level 2, which is a type of property survey that provides a more detailed assessment of the condition of a property than a Level 1 Survey. A Level 2 Building Survey is suitable for most residential properties, including those that are older, larger, or have a complex layout or construction. It includes a visual inspection of the property and a more detailed assessment of its condition.
Our surveyors will examine all visible parts of the property, including the roof, walls, floors, ceilings, and internal and external structures. They will also examine the condition of any visible services, such as plumbing and electrical systems. The Level 2 Survey report will include the following:
- A detailed description of the property’s construction and materials used.
- A comprehensive assessment of the property’s condition, including any defects or issues that require attention.
- An evaluation of any visible services, such as plumbing and electrical systems.
- Recommendations for any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- A summary of the overall condition of the property.
- A valuation of the property’s market value (optional).